IBELEM's experience in education
IBELEM advises many schools (private and public of all levels), universities and local authorities about their digital strategy and pilots their tablet deployment project.
Every education project is unique. This is why we develop customized proposals based on the specific needs and expectations of schools or local authorities that call on us.
Our experience covers all existing scenarios:
- All primary and secondary levels
- For any type of use: mixed use (personal and school) or otherwise, shared tablet or otherwise,
- The device may be owned by the school or by the pupil
- Pilot experiment projects or massive deployments
- On all major mobile OS
- Including the installation of MDM and / or interactivity generation solutions
- Whether requiring a wireless network to be set up or not
- With distinct levels of service:
- internalized management or total or partial outsourcing
- total or partial management of the project
Testimony from the Lycée Charles Péguy
Massiver deployment (900 tablets deployed - 1200 planned for September 2015)
For example, IBELEM managed the massive equipment project (900 tablets to date) of the Charles Peguy Lycée in Clisson.
The Director of the Lycée, Sylvain Olivier, explains the context of the project, its aims, prior assumptions and how it works. He also reveals the various benefits for all those involved: teachers, students and the IT administrator,read more...
IBELEM has deployed many other projects in the world of education and training and also runs pilot experiments of innovative solutions on behalf of major global players.
For details of these experiments or to sned us your project, please contact us.