IBELEM, certified Microsoft Silver Partner, implements the Windows Intune solution for its customers.
IBELEM's engineering and pre-sales staff will help you to define your project, examine the impact it will have on your architecture, scale your technology charter, implement the chosen solution and deliver all the local services you need, such as integration training, support in French and device deployment.
The main features of Windows Intune
Windows Intune makes life easier for companies using Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager R2. The solution offers many possibilities.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
You apply and push your IT policies and profiles onto mobile devices:
- definition of policies on Windows, iOS and Android through the OMA DM management APIs
- certificate management, wifi and VPN profiles
- detection of compromised jailbroken and rooted devices
- management of mobile devices roaming on wireless data networks, facilitated by the Cloud Internet gateway
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
You manage business applications through a company application catalogue:
- access to a corporate portal where employees can download internal / public, web and remote applications for Windows, iOS, and Android
- business applications can be pushed onto the device and deleted remotely
- it is possible to delete just the enterprise applications, security data and policies without touching the user's personal content
Mobile Information Management
You apply IT policies directly on the data, regardless of where it transits or resides:
- protection and encryption of documents and email content with "Active Directory Rights Management Services" (AD RMS)
- prohibit transfer of emails to external accounts and download of sensitive data to third party Cloud solutions with "Data Loss Prevention" (DLP)
Mobile Content Management (MAM)
You secure distribution and mobile access to data:
- access to data or services through the Web Application Proxy, and ADFS using 'Workplace Join' to sign on in Active Directory with Single Sign On (SSO)
- securing mobile synchronized files with 'Work Folders'.
- Multi-factor authentication to increase the level of security of access to enterprise data
- classification and protection of documents according to content with Dynamic Access Control